information about Incredibows:
1. We only make bows using Carbon Fiber sticks. We use NO WOOD in any bows, although we can make them LOOK like wood.
2. We use NO Horsehair. ALL the "hair" is made of tough polymer filament designed to grab the strings well (when rosined) and last literally for YEARS! Bow AND hair is warranted to last a minimum of three years. Some musicians have regularly used the same Incredibow for four years now, without loss of even one hair! WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG THIS BOW WILL LAST WITH PROPER CARE.
3. All the bows bow "outward" and the hair is permanently tensioned. They are NOT designed for rehairing - if it wears out before three years we'll send you a new bow. We'll also give generous trade-in value on a new bow.
4. BOW WEIGHT: Over 60% of our Incredibows are now sold in FEATHERWEIGHT version - almost HALF the weight of traditional bows - and not even possible to achieve as traditional wood bows. Incredibow "hair" grabs the strings of your instrument better than the traditional horsehair or other synthetic hair. You will experience a new freedom of play, reduced fatigue and faster bow response than ever expected! However, we will make your Incredibow any weight you want, upon request at no extra charge. If you don't specify weight, you will receive our featherweight version.
5. BOW LENGTH: We can make your bow ANY LENGTH you want at no extra charge as well- specify size (eg 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 etc.) or specify length in inches or centimeters. Again, if you don't specify length we will ship the full (4/4) length of 29" for violin or viola and 28" for cello. (We have made a working Incredibow only 12" long, and a couple bows have been 32" long!)
OTHER STICK COLORS AND FINISHES
Incredibow sticks are available in THREE types of stick finishes; (1.) BASIC smooth sanded graphite (formerly called "No Frills" and least expensive), (2) polished graphite with transparent gloss coat ("Black Panther"), and (3), our unique array of COLORS available in PVC film covering.
1. The first is least the expensive BASIC INCREDIBOW with graphite satin stick. THIS BOW WE HAVE CALLED "NO FRILLS" AND HAS BEEN ONE OF OUR MORE POPULAR BOWS. THIS BASIC INCREDIBOW AND HAS ALL THE QUALITIES OF OUR INCREDIBOWS, BUT ONLY AVAILABLE IN UNFINISHED GRAPHITE STYLE. RUGGED, SUITABLE FOR ALL VENUES.
2. "BLACK PANTHER" - Polished graphite, coated with gloss transparent coating. BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE FINISH. IT APPEARS NEARLY BLACK COLOR WITH GRAPHITE FIBER "GRAIN".
3. CHOICE OF MANY PVC "FILM" COVERINGS ON THE STICK - WOOD LOOK, SPARKLEY, HOLOGRAOPHICS, STONE, METALLICS and MORE
ADDITIONAL OPTION: High Tension Incredibow
THIS OPTION IS ESPECIALLY FOR MUSICIANS USING INSTRUMENTS WITH MORE THAN 4 STRINGS - A
HIGH TENSION INCREDIBOW !
AVAILABLE AS AN OPTION FOR ANY INCREDIBOW
HIGH TENSION INCREDIBOW - SAME DIAMETER STICK FOR ALL BOWS
Something not even possible with a horsehair bow - at least DOUBLE the tension of the usual bow! This utilizes a DOUBLE THICK WALL in our sticks, allowing the high tension without adding more arc in the bow. However, these high tension bows are of medium weight, due to the thicker wall - NOT available in the featherweight version.
This also has the wider stick thickness (AS WITH OUR CELLOBOWS) for any of the violin, viola or cello HIGH TENSION option. (NOT yet available in polished graphite finish).
When ordering, add $30 to usual price of Incredibow
INCREDIBOW FUNCTION AND OTHER DETAILS:
Nearly indestructible, Incredibow is fast becoming the favorite bow of many professional and amateur fiddlers, violinists, violists and cellists throughout the world! (Not to mention the musical saw musicians for whom Incredibow was originally designed - plus many other bowed instruments such as Nyckleharpa, bowed guitar, bowed dulcimer and more!)
Consider this: relatively little has changed in bowmaking in at least the past 250 years! Only the stick composition is new in some cases. Line up several brands and price range bows - from $80 to $8,000 bows - they all look alike - and they all look like the bows of hundreds of years ago! What other technology stopped changing it's product 250 years ago?
Sturdy and affordable, Incredibow has changed all that.
WHY BY AN INCREDIBOW?
Different musicians have found different reasons to invest in an Incredibow. Here are some:
1. Clarity of sound: folks find Incredibow produces a sound not available with most wood bows and/or horsehair. Clean, crisp full range tones - and absence of "hair noise"!
2. Great grab/ good volume with little effort.
3. Need for less rosin and less frequent rosining.
4. Everlasting hair! Professional musicians who regularly had to rehair their traditional bows every few weeks or months, now have used their Incredibow for over FOUR years and still not losing even one hair! We do not know the life of our Incredihair! It is warranted for three years' minimum.
5. Immediate playability: With our fixed tension Incredibows you never need to loosen or tighten the hair band. It is always ready - for those brief moments to practice at home and ready to go when jamming.
6. Play in humid weather! When other fiddlers are putting their bows and fiddles away, you can keep on playing!
7. Health/ comfort in playing. Several Incredibow owners are now playing again when they had believed that their playing days were over. With our featherweight bow and comfortable frog/ grip, musicians now find that they are back, able to play for hours at a time when they had fatigue and pain with traditional bows.
8. PRICE and guarantee. Many of our customers report that they have found Incredibow preferable to their $6,000 wood bow ! Two other musicians have reported replacing their $2,000 bows with Incredibows. Many other musicians report Incredibows compare in quality/ tone to bows costing hundreds of dollars more. And NO ONE will treat you better as far as doing what we can to have a satisfied customer.
You can buy an Incredibow from our site, www.incredibow.com
We also have a list of associates on our site who either have our product or have access in ordering our product for you. Contact Heidi @ email@example.com / 870-213-5029
The wait is over. Fatal Secrets is here! Thrilling and entertaining, like the experience on a crazy roller coaster.
The New York Times
Thrilling in the extreme, Fatal Secrets is a definite page-turner.
The Washington Post